https://bostonexecutiveheadshots.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/Images_for_posts/executive-headshots-boston-397.jpg 603 754 Donis Perkins https://bostonexecutiveheadshots.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/2015-HEADSHOT-LOGO-3.png Donis Perkins2023-01-27 21:31:562023-10-02 21:50:23Professional Headshot – 17 Reasons you Need One
In the age of selfies, and a camera in every pocket, there are a lot of amateur headshot photos being used online and offline these days. But you need a professional headshot, and these are the reasons why:
- First impressions are critical, and your photo delivers that impression.
- A professional photo will improve your image and the image of your company.
- Your photo can be critical to building relationships with your clients and prospects.
- You will look your very best, because we use our skills and experience to make your photos look the best they can.
- People like seeing who they are going to be doing business with, and your photo accomplishes this.
- You don’t want to be a faceless company, so you and others in your company should put your best face forward.
- When you have a top-quality headshot, you will be proud to send customers and prospects to your web page.
- A professional headshot photo will help your company improve its image.
- When you use a professional photographer who specializes in headshots, your photo will show you at your best.
- Social media is now key in promoting our professional abilities, so having an excellent headshot is more important than ever.
- A great headshot photo by an experienced photographer conveys your professionalism.
- Your photo can convey your personality.
- Your headshot photo reminds business contacts who you are, and it gets them to associate your face with your name.
- Maintaining a current headshot shows people what you look like now, so there are no surprises when you meet.
- A professional headshot supports and enhances your LinkedIn profile.
- A professional headshot photo will immediately make you stand out from those with amateur photos.
- A professionally-produced photo makes you feel good because you will look your best.